KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Former Employee

Great individual contributors, exec leadership is out of touch

May 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The individual contributors on each team were genuinely great to work with. I always felt supported by my direct manager and teammates, and had resources at my disposal where they were concerned. Paid parental leave policy is on par with similar companies. Early outs on Fridays were good for morale. Health insurance covered 100% for employee, 401k with immediate 100% vesting and 4% company match.

Cons

Opportunities for advancement are limited if you are not part of the core Florida team. Pay is below market, and raises are only given with promotions. High employee turnover in recent years. There were allegations of sexual harassment from employees at a company event pre-COVID. No visible action was taken by leadership or HR. There is a lot of "family" language used by upper management - your mileage may vary on whether this is a positive or negative. Toxic positivity mindset also pervades the C-suite. Company diversity is sorely lacking, and when a DEI committee was formed to address this, C-suite was reluctant to provide budget towards anything that would require restructuring or overhaul of hiring practices.

2 people found this review helpful

Perform[cb] Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your experience at PerformCB. We strive to provide a positive workplace culture and take your input seriously when shaping company culture and policy. We never want our employees to feel that they don’t have the opportunity for career growth, and pride ourselves on the fact that more than half of our employees have been with us for more than 4 years - many from our various acquisitions over the years. As a company in the Performance Marketing industry, we believe in rewarding performance first rather than basing rewards on tenure or otherwise. When it comes to compensation, we use market guidelines to offer competitive salaries along with a comprehensive portfolio of employee-paid benefits that together result in competitive compensation packages for our employees. The transition to a remote-first workforce in 2021 eliminated the geographical limitations on recruiting created by having our main offices in Denver and Sarasota. The entire world is now our candidate pool, and we are proud to be building a diverse and talented global workforce. Please don’t hesitate to contact HR with specific information or suggestions on how we could have done better. We take all exit feedback to heart and strive to be a better organization and want all of our team members to feel appreciated, empowered, and fulfilled. Unfortunately, it's not always the best fit one way or the other, but we wish all previous employees - you included - a fruitful and successful future.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Growing Company with Tons of Upside

May 18, 2022 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent benefits: 100% paid employee healthcare, unlimited PTO, remote-first, annual wellness stipend, fun events An energized and enthusiastic team, growing industry, supportive, engaged and experienced financial backers. More than half of the team has been with the company for 4+ years meaning that if you're new to the industry (as I was), there is a wealth of information for you as you onboard. And everyone is more than happy to help you through the process! A culture of empowerment and autonomy. You are encouraged to try and fail instead of never trying, and thus never succeeding. It's also a transparent culture. You will be encouraged and coached, but you will not be coddled. If you need coddling, this is not the place for you. I appreciate that when the company identifies an area for improvement, they put together a plan and go about making that improvement. Case in point - Diversity & Inclusion: As the company transitions from a Denver/Sarasota-based company to a global, remote-first workforce, it's encouraging to see increased diversity amongst the team - not a change that can happen overnight or a close-ended goal for sure, but definitely something that's heading in the right direction, hence the 4 stars below!

Cons

There has been some significant turnover recently - partially due to the 'great resignation', but also (IMO) as a result of the natural growing pains that companies experience as they evolve from their founder origination to a medium-sized, private-equity-backed organization. Not everyone will want a seat, nor is there guaranteed a seat for everyone, on the bus as it travels its new route.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Perform[cb] Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful review! We appreciate hearing about your personal experience and are glad to learn that you are feeling fulfilled by and are enjoying your role at PCB! We care very deeply for our employees and like to provide work-life balance promoting benefits like the ones you mentioned including a remote-first workplace, flexible hours, and fun team events like our annual Think Bigger event in Sarasota every winter. We’re excited to be on this journey with you and please keep the feedback coming!

2. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Run!

Jun 18, 2022 - Sales in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Don’t believe the fake reviews as there is 0 truth in their failed attempt to sound “human”. Carefully read the positive reviews and ask yourself, “is this something myself or a fellow peer would write?”

Cons

Hoping to save at least one person from ruining their career. This company is still living in the Stone Age with zero competitive edge and vision. You will learn nothing during your time here besides bad habits. Do not join a sinking ship and be misled during the interview process.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful

VP of HR

We take all exit feedback to heart and strive to be a better organization and want all of our team members to feel appreciated, empowered and fulfilled. Unfortunately, it's not always the best fit one way or the other, but we wish all pervious employees - you included - a fruitful and successful future.

Discover more reviews about Perform[cb].

Perform[cb] Photos

+ Add Photo
Perform[cb] photo of: Remember that time some of us went bowling?
Perform[cb] photo of: Live Shows are BACK! LeadsCon 2022
Perform[cb] photo of: Fun at the BPTW Luncheon 2021
Perform[cb] photo of: Best Places to Work 2021 Luncheon
Perform[cb] photo of: We got 1st place! BPTW 2021
Perform[cb] photo of: #1 BPTW 2021!
Perform[cb] photo of: #1 CPA Network for the 6th Consecutive Year 2022