Cover image for Perform[cb]

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Nothing is perfect, but they really do care! Agency addition...

Nov 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

New leadership on agency side who leans in and does their best to accommodate requests, and suggestions. Great pay and bonus structure, wonderful compensation, and strong team spirit.

Cons

Listen, no company is perfect, and having been in this industry for a while now, I can attest that the grass isn't always greener somewhere else. Cons? Large work loads, reporting could be more streamlined, and raises and hiring should be comparable to growth of the clientele.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Growing Company with Tons of Upside

May 18, 2022 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent benefits: 100% paid employee healthcare, unlimited PTO, remote-first, annual wellness stipend, fun events An energized and enthusiastic team, growing industry, supportive, engaged and experienced financial backers. More than half of the team has been with the company for 4+ years meaning that if you're new to the industry (as I was), there is a wealth of information for you as you onboard. And everyone is more than happy to help you through the process! A culture of empowerment and autonomy. You are encouraged to try and fail instead of never trying, and thus never succeeding. It's also a transparent culture. You will be encouraged and coached, but you will not be coddled. If you need coddling, this is not the place for you. I appreciate that when the company identifies an area for improvement, they put together a plan and go about making that improvement. Case in point - Diversity & Inclusion: As the company transitions from a Denver/Sarasota-based company to a global, remote-first workforce, it's encouraging to see increased diversity amongst the team - not a change that can happen overnight or a close-ended goal for sure, but definitely something that's heading in the right direction, hence the 4 stars below!

Cons

There has been some significant turnover recently - partially due to the 'great resignation', but also (IMO) as a result of the natural growing pains that companies experience as they evolve from their founder origination to a medium-sized, private-equity-backed organization. Not everyone will want a seat, nor is there guaranteed a seat for everyone, on the bus as it travels its new route.

1 person found this review helpful

Perform[cb] Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful review! We appreciate hearing about your personal experience and are glad to learn that you are feeling fulfilled by and are enjoying your role at PCB! We care very deeply for our employees and like to provide work-life balance promoting benefits like the ones you mentioned including a remote-first workplace, flexible hours, and fun team events like our annual Think Bigger event in Sarasota every winter. We’re excited to be on this journey with you and please keep the feedback coming!

2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Agency Life - It's not for everyone

Nov 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote organization Strong leadership experience Account Managers know their stuff and can handle accounts well

Cons

Test and invest doesn't take hold. Knee jerk reactions to market and many key team members are pushed to work harder to pick up slack for changes. Feedback isn't received well from leadership regarding direction of the company

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Perform[cb].

Perform[cb] Photos

+ Add Photo
Perform[cb] photo of: Remember that time some of us went bowling?
Perform[cb] photo of: Live Shows are BACK! LeadsCon 2022
Perform[cb] photo of: Fun at the BPTW Luncheon 2021
Perform[cb] photo of: Best Places to Work 2021 Luncheon
Perform[cb] photo of: We got 1st place! BPTW 2021
Perform[cb] photo of: #1 BPTW 2021!
Perform[cb] photo of: #1 CPA Network for the 6th Consecutive Year 2022