Performics - Great place | Glassdoor
  1. "Great place"

Former Employee - Media Director in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Performics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great place to work. Office is full of smart, hardworking, and fun people.

Cons

Not same technical training opportunities as larger offices. Communication from Chicago is also sometimes lacking.

Performics2019-06-06

Performics Response

August 28, 2019VP, Talent and Development

Thank you for taking the time to share you feedback on your time with Performics! We are proud of the culture we've built over the years through social, community, and diversity initiatives. We appreciate the perspective on training and communication, and we continue to look at opportunities to improve the connection and collaboration between offices.

Continue reading
  1. "Challenging Work, Rewarding Culture"

Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Performics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Working in the agency world is hard. A number of the challenges that PFX faces are the same ones every agency and holding company are up against. Maybe agencies aren't for you - and that's fine. If you are wanting a great deal of exposure, responsibility and potential in your career, I highly recommend Performics. Employees that work hard, contribute and participate are absolutely rewarded. If you're looking for a company where you come in, check the boxes, and expect a raise, this is not the place for you. Maybe you should go brand side. If you want a place that encourages working smarter (and not harder) and pushes you to be a stronger employee, you will thrive here.

Cons

Great new business wins, strong positioning in the marketplace, lots of momentum vs other agencies, great vacation and PTO packages, great insurance and 401k

Continue reading
    Performics2019-07-01
  2. "Good experience"

Current Employee - OTR-L

I have been working at Performics full-time

Pros

Great PTO Very nice people Open, relaxed work space Room for growth

Cons

Often a tight budget Slow to promotions

Performics2020-02-05

Discover more reviews about Performics.