Peridot Solutions - It's rewarding and very informative and experienced with opportunity. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Peridot Solutions

"It's rewarding and very informative and experienced with opportunity."

Current Contractor - IT-II/IA Intermediate Desktop Support Specialist in Fort Lee, VA

I have been working at Peridot Solutions as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

1. Great opportunity to serve and assist clients working for Commissaries around the world.
2. The environment is very protected, professional and rewarding with multiple advanced IT Training opportunities for all employees.
3. The President of Peridot Solutions sets time aside to speak to his employees.

Cons

Peridot Consulting is still a rewarding position to have even when employees across the country will be critically affected by the Government Furlough.

Advice to Management

I appreciate the opportunity to represent Peridot's Management with my experience and approach of my daily tasks in a efficient, faithful manner.

Other Employee Reviews for Peridot Solutions

1. "Great company!"

I worked at Peridot Solutions full-time

Pros

They are a growing company and my whole experience with them was very professional. The client was happy with the team and felt we were adding real value. The senior management really cared about the staff and wanted to provide great benefits. One example is Peridot did not provide pre-tax parking and transit, but when I inquired they said they would definitely look into setting that up. I felt there was open communication between staff and executives. Overall, great experience working for them.

Cons

No cons in my experience!

2. "Benefits and Bonuses Lacking"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mc Lean, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mc Lean, VA

I have been working at Peridot Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The hiring process is fairly quick and easy to get through.

Cons

Takes cost of insurance out of the initial salary offered. Does not provide bonuses to employees even though their parent company provides them to direct employees and sub contractors. Pays significantly lower salary for the same job than their parent company pays direct contractors.

Advice to Management

The company should reconsider insurance policy; it's completely unfair to list an initial salary and then deduct insurance costs from that salary. Give bonuses when parent company does.