Perkins Coie - Discovery Attorney | Glassdoor

"Discovery Attorney"

Discovery Attorney in Seattle, WA

I worked at Perkins Coie for more than a year

Pros

The legal teams treated the discovery attorneys with respect and trusted us with important issues. Also, it's easy to tell that the leadership for the discovery services team genuinely cares about the discovery attorneys.

Cons

The downside in contract work is that you inevitably have days and weeks where there is no wor.

Perkins Coie2017-09-06
  1. "So Many Benefits"

Current Employee - Assistant in Portland, OR

I have been working at Perkins Coie full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Perkins employment contracts are written really generously for employees. It is easy to be lulled into thinking there should be more after a couple years, but boiled down... there's a 2-5% holiday bonus, there are regular cost of living raises, healthcare is fully paid, dental coverage is excellent, the work atmosphere is clean, professional, caring. There are social events with coworkers at least 2x per month. A small gym on site. Free food frequently. Sabbaticals for staff. 401k match. Wellness program. Thank you card program. Educational Assistance Programs. My coworkers are all brilliant.

Cons

It's really difficult to think of cons, especially when considering the lack of benefits in many other industries.

Continue reading
    Perkins Coie2019-06-25
  2. "Summer associate around $3,600 weekly"

Current Intern - Summer Associate in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Perkins Coie

Pros

Clients are big names in the country

Cons

Not sure yet. Will see.

Continue reading
    Perkins Coie2020-01-31

Discover more reviews about Perkins Coie.