Permasteelisa - I had a great experience to learn many useful skills | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for Permasteelisa

"I had a great experience to learn many useful skills"

Former Employee - Administrative In Charge in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
Former Employee - Administrative In Charge in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Pros

It is an international company, I was part of a great team work together as one person and learning everyday something new, It was a challenged work.

Cons

?Handling all administrative documentations when it is required.
?Arrange appointment schedules and meetings.
?Preparing and translating documents in specific style formats from major stakeholders, including contractors, clients, consultancies and government departments.
?Translating technical documentation relevant to project work such as reports, newsletters, press releases, presentations and minutes of meeting both in English and Arabic.
?Responsible of the distribution of incoming and outgoing mails/emails
?Coordinating Events in UAE and abroad: Hotel bookings, flights, social program in designated country.
? Significant experience and knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office package including Outlook Mail.
?Correspondence, and performs other administrative and clerical duties.
?Typing correspondence, notes, memos, drafts, etc.
?Acts as custodian for purchase documentation (purchase orders, invoices) and files all.
?Operate office equipment such as fax machine, copiers and phone systems and use computer for spreadsheet, word processing, data base management and other applications.
?Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing system for records correspondence and other materials.
?Handling incoming & outgoing communications/ documents.
?Ensuring that assigned contract orders are properly processed, through verified and confirmed in accordance with the policies, procedures and standards set by the company.¬¬¬¬

Advice to Management

Team work is the key to success at any work, every one make mistakes but we have first to commit our mistake and learn from it so we can't do it again.

Other Employee Reviews for Permasteelisa

1. "Loyal to employees, but poor communication"

Pros

Management is very loyal to the employees on staff. It does appear that as the economy has hit people hard, people have been kept on staff longer than business says they should have. I think this is in part so that we can be ready when the economy rebounds, but also out of a sense of loyalty to the employees

Cons

Management is very single minded on many items, particularly the need for as many things as possible to be done by Italians. Many decisions are being made without letting employees know that major changes are on the horizon. Many of them things that effect the employees day to day lives.

Advice to Management

American workers can do the work just as well as the Italians that you bring over. Give us a chance and you could see that too.

2. "Design Department"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mendota Heights, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mendota Heights, MN

I have been working at Permasteelisa full-time

Pros

401k match 4% quarterly, flexible schedule, pay below average but not horrible, vacation/sick days combined.

Cons

They don’t really like to higher within and don’t recognize the hard work one puts in.

Advice to Management

It’s obvious enough that it is cheaper and better to promote within rather than higher someone from the outside.