Persado - A lot of smart people building a world changing product | Glassdoor

"A lot of smart people building a world changing product"

Current Employee - Consulting Solutions Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Persado full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

* A ton of expertise in language and data science * Sales team that rises up to the challenge, building a category from scratch in many cases * Highly consultative and partnership-oriented engagements leveraging very cool tech * Brilliant, collaborative and positive people * See something, say/do something attitude for all ranks within the company

Cons

* New technology that needs to be explained and frequently has custom executions * Integrations and user-facing platforms are new, technology is not fully polished * Range of technology involved is extensive and challenging to master * Globally dispersed teams make collaboration difficult

Advice to Management

* Continue investments in automation and integrations * Encourage further collaboration and expertise development, especially within operations and deployment groups * Create opportunities for hands-on experience for things outside an individual's role * Leverage internal expertise to educate marketing community overall on topics Persado members have deep knowledge on (marketing language, AI, data science,... platforms & technology stacks)

Persado2019-02-21

Persado Response

March 20, 2019HR

Thanks for leaving such a thoughtful review. The Persado revolution depends on all of us to collaborate, have the courage to speak up, and the hunger to make Persado the status quo. And we think our team is brilliant too! Thank you! Keep having the courage the speak up and share ...

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place"

Former Intern - Intern

I worked at Persado

Pros

Start up environment but growing quickly

Cons

None that I can think of

Persado2019-09-20
  2. "Surprised, and delighted!"

Current Employee - Director in New York, NY

I have been working at Persado full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fun and laid-back office environment, truly global, and definitely a start-up vibe, engaged leadership, snacks galore, easy location on Madison Square Park, delightful colleagues and great opportunities for growth. New people officer has made a tremendous impact and positive vibes are felt across the globe.

Cons

Growing exponentially, so limited phone booths for calls -- but that will change with the move to a larger office. It is a start-up, so processes are still being designed and implemented -- but a great team leading the charge.

Advice to Management

Keep listening and being present every chance you get. Five minutes of face time makes a huge impact!

Persado2019-08-29

Discover more reviews about Persado.