Perspectum Diagnostics - Great company, awesome people | Glassdoor

"Great company, awesome people"

Current Employee - Clinical Project Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Perspectum Diagnostics full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone at the company is really excited about working for Perspectum. They really encourage you to build your job to what you want it to be.

Cons

Offices in different time zones can make scheduling meetings tricky (either early mornings or late nights) but everyone does the best they can to communicate and create a good work culture.

Perspectum Diagnostics2019-01-29

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Exciting times ahead"

I have been working at Perspectum Diagnostics full-time

Pros

Well thought-out gap in the market based on a combination of deeply researched science and modern technology. Fun, friendly and intelligent people. Genuine, unforced and relaxed atmosphere in the office stemming from people who want to solve problems with the best in class systems.

Cons

So many new people they are finding their feet, completely natural for a company of this size and prospects.

Advice to Management

Rarely do you get that combination of deep market and scientific knowledge with the sort of presentation and delivery. Keep that momentum, passion and genuine respect for your employees and this company will do amazing things.

Perspectum Diagnostics2019-07-02
  2. "Exciting fast place place to work!"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Oxford, England

I have been working at Perspectum Diagnostics full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fantastic learning opportunities Great workplace environment Employees are listened to and respected Massive room to grow within your role and make it what you want

Cons

None so far I can think of, I wish I joined a long time ago

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, your passion and commitment really shows

Perspectum Diagnostics2018-04-18

Discover more reviews about Perspectum Diagnostics.