Peterson Technology Partners - Professional, employer who truly cares about its consultants! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Peterson Technology Partners

"Professional, employer who truly cares about its consultants!"

Current Contractor - Java Developer in Hoffman Estates, IL
Current Contractor - Java Developer in Hoffman Estates, IL

I have been working at Peterson Technology Partners as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Incredible W2 benefits, caring management, they really look out for me as an employee. Great communication, I feel I will be with them for along time even if my current placement ends. They even trained me before placement!

Cons

Nothing bad to say, really! I feel so at home here, they care, they are accessible. The training and commitment is ongoing. I hear from Nick and Jay often, and see them going out of their way to come see me and make sure all is well with my placement.

Advice to Management

Keep looking out for your consultants, that is a rare thing in th e industry today, can't tell you how many times I was placed by other company's and the company just disappeared.

Other Employee Reviews for Peterson Technology Partners

"Consultant"

Current Contractor - Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Current Contractor - Consultant in Chicago, IL

Pros

There are very few pros.....actually none

Cons

Shady wheeler dealers, only interested in getting you signed up anywhere they can so they can bill your hours. Contracts never extend. They take forever to pay you and are generally dishonest

Advice to Management

Get some morals and find alternative employment

2. "If you want to Grow as an IT Technical Recruiter....This is the place to be!!"

Current Employee - Senior IT Technical Recruiter in Park Ridge, IL
    Current Employee - Senior IT Technical Recruiter in Park Ridge, IL

I have been working at Peterson Technology Partners full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you like to work on challenging positions and want to Learn & Grow as an IT Technical Recruiter, this is the place to be. This place will Polish & make you a Perfectionist!!

Cons

Nothing as of now to comment on