Peugeot - Intense and enriching during the first months, dull and flat afterwards. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Peugeot

"Intense and enriching during the first months, dull and flat afterwards."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Pros

Access to huge amounts of relevant information from the automotive sector. The structure of the company covers all aspects (marketing, sales, after sales, insurance, financial, treasury, etc.) and this diversity makes it very easy to get precise information on whichever issue you may need.

Cons

Rigid structure. The employees are devided into cadres / etams with significant differences between them. The structure in vertical and the hierarchy is strictly observed. No boss would ever get directly in touch with an intern to ask for a particular information.

Advice to Management

The company is too bureaucratic which makes it slow and inflexible. It acts in a very competitive sector where short-term reactions are vital to success. The mentality of most emplyees is that of the clerks in the public administration. There is little competitivity among the staff.

Other Employee Reviews for Peugeot

1. "Working as outsource business analyst in PSA Argentina."

Current Employee - Business Analyst / Developer in El Palomar, Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Pros

It was a good oportunity to develope my abilities as a business analyst , and a chance to participate in a complete life cicle of a system/application, because my work group was created in PSA to develope a new system. Here they work with known technologies, such as Oracle, Java and SAP.
    Besides that, in my particulary case, it was near home, so I could avoid Buenos Aires traffic, as PSA is out of the city center. And at the time I began working here, the salary was a bit better than other job offers in which I was applying for.

Cons

As I work in an outsourced group, I don't enjoy the benefits of PSA employees nor the promotions, but I must comply with all obligations as PSA employees.

Advice to Management

Senior Management should be more communicative with the employees, so the entire group could be in a more confortable work environment complying with all requirements.

2. "The same problems we read about IT during more than 35 years."

Current Employee - Java Senior Developer in San Isidro, Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Pros

Good earnings. Working place is on the suburbs, which in Buenos Aires is very relaxing.

Cons

Weak leadership, managers with low or null technical profile. Responsibility is not share but lays on developers. Therefore, managers just fulfill a paperwork role, many PMOs and no actual PMs.

Advice to Management

Information Technology requires both high technical and excellent HR skills. Improvising just sweeps the dust under the carpet.