Phaidon International - A Company You Care About | Glassdoor

"A Company You Care About"

Current Employee - Senior Vice President in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Phaidon International full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've been working at Phaidon for a year now and having left my previous employer after 10 years, I've learned more under the roof of PI than in a decade+ with my prior company. It's ambitious, challenging, opportunistic, and has a meritocratic environment that's tough not to love. It cares about you being a part of it, so it repays the favor. Very thankful to have taken the leap of faith into a new company and... career and it wouldn't have been right if not for Phaidon.

Cons

Communication can be a challenge. It's a global company, expanding fast and applauding the creativity so time zones and geography can cause a limited time to collaborate and because it employs intelligent people who care about those things the same, you can have a lot of ideas coming from a lot of different areas. It's going through a lot of the fun nuances involved with a fast-growing company so been fun to watch... the transition.

Advice to Management

Keeping a strong focus on the current employees & up and coming managers is equally as important as the new employees joining.

Phaidon International2019-06-13

"Good company"

Former Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY

I worked at Phaidon International full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good company to work for

Cons

Very hard work no life outside of it

Phaidon International2019-07-25

Phaidon International Response

August 2, 2019HR Business Partner

Thank you for your feedback - we are glad that you enjoyed your time at Phaidon. As you probably know, we experienced hyper-growth in our 15 years, and developing a growth culture requires hard work and time. We pride ourselves in ensuring we deliver quickly to our clients' needs, which means we've built a business based on KPIs and deliverables. We recognize that this does lead sometimes to a high-pressure environment and can involve long hours. As our growth journey continues, we acknowledge we have some work to do around work-life balance. We are confident in the strides we are making. As we continue to drive a supportive and positive company culture, we appreciate your feedback that work is still required

2. "Great Place to work, great people"

I have been working at Phaidon International full-time

Pros

Great place to work great people

Cons

Long hours, high pressured environment

Phaidon International2019-10-11

Discover more reviews about Phaidon International.