Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine - Great place to work, friendly faces. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine

"Great place to work, friendly faces."

Former Contractor - Medical Assistant in Philadelphia, PA
Former Contractor - Medical Assistant in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The other employees who work there, from the doctors to environmental staff, are so friendly. There is a wonderful environment, beautiful landscape and a chance to work alongside future doctors while working with patients.

Cons

The only con I can honestly think about was the difficulty of walking up to the campus since it is located atop a large hill.

Advice to Management

Discounts for parking for temporary employees would be nice.

Other Employee Reviews for Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine

1. "n/a"

Former Employee - Technical Support in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Technical Support in Philadelphia, PA

Pros

a Great environment to work

Cons

sometimes people can be very unprofessional

2. "Awesome experience"

Former Employee - Pharmacy in Suwanee, GA
    Former Employee - Pharmacy in Suwanee, GA

I worked at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

There many not be much room for growth but the managers are willing to give you more duties to help you grow professionally. This helps in the field of higher education. Amazing staff and even more amazing students and faculty!

Cons

Not much room for growth, depending on the department. I can't really think of many cons. Most people who come work for the company, will stay with them.

Advice to Management

I can't make any suggestions because most decisions are made by the board. So I'll say keep up the good work.