Philip Morris International - Never looked back since I joined the company 20 years ago | Glassdoor

"Never looked back since I joined the company 20 years ago"

Current Employee - Manager PMO in Kuala Lumpur

I have been working at Philip Morris International full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

1. Unlimited opportunities for growth and development, as long as you are open to it. 2. Great compensation and benefits. 3. Clear vision and mission of the company, leading transformation in a holistic manner. Since it's Transformation journey, it has turned my job into something purposeful.

Cons

1. Need to be resilient and agile to adapt to the on-going fast paced changes and ambiguity, in the midst of transformation. 2. Long working hours at times, but purposeful. 3. Continuous self-drive needed to upkeep ourselves with new information and take ownership of self-development. Plenty of platforms, opportunities and information available - need to find time and discipline.

Advice to Management

Continue to actively engage with employees at all levels and maintain the team spirit, despite the challenges to drive and lead transformation. Love all the new initiatives on Project Based Working, People Engagement and Development - platforms that ensures we continue to invest in our best asset - our people.

Philip Morris International2019-09-05
  1. "This Was Ot"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Philip Morris International for less than a year

Pros

Enjoyed the time I worked here

Cons

Long hours to little tome

Philip Morris International2019-11-12

"Company Review"

Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Philip Morris International full-time

Pros

Great benefits and flexibility to work from home

Cons

The HR department and leadership is completely outdated

Philip Morris International2019-11-27

Discover more reviews about Philip Morris International.