Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

great place for cross-functional experience

Jan 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

working in huge corporation on a innovative product with a lot of freedom for new ideas

Cons

hierarchy, long decision-making process, politics

Philip Morris International Response

Philip Morris International

Hello and thank you for the 5-star review and for your feedback! We are glad to read that you are enjoying your time with us! Science and innovation are indeed at the forefront of our transformation and one of our main goal throughout every department is to provide a positive corporate culture and work environment. So we are very happy that you enjoyed the innovating work environment. We are also happy that you would recommend us to your peers! We strive to create a fair workplace and are sorry to hear you feel there are politics and long decision-making process. We wish you all the best for your future at PMI! Why not follow us on social media @insidePMI to stay up-to-date on our latest news?

1. 5.0
    Former Intern

doit

Jul 14, 2021 - Anonymous Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

everything is wonderful that they do

Cons

None it is wonderful. I WOULD GO BACK AGAIN

2. 5.0
    Former Intern

Great Experience

Jun 9, 2021 - Anonymous Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great learning experience with top notch professionals.

Cons

Nothing noteworthy given the short time I was there.

Philip Morris International Response

Philip Morris International

Hello, thank you for your positive review! We are happy that you are enjoyed working at PMI. We wish you the best of luck with your future career and why don't you stay up to date by following us on social media @InsidePMI.

Discover more reviews about Philip Morris International.