KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, more than 5 years

Employee benefits

May 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good compensation and benefits with lots of flexible program.

Cons

Need to hands-on, dive deep and do operational tasks

Be the first to find this review helpful

Philip Morris International Response

Philip Morris International

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed the benefits and our different flexible programs for more than 6 years of working with us. Make sure to follow us on LinkedIn @InsidePMI for the latest news and updates.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Ok experience

Jul 19, 2022 - IT Senior Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits for a tobacco company

Cons

Terrible development plan for managers. Managers selected without considering if the manager is prepared to manage people.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great D&I

Jun 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Multicultural organization, that values diversity and encourage inclusion.

Cons

Hierarchical organization, long decision-making processes and bureaucracy.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Philip Morris International.

Philip Morris International Photos

+ Add Photo
Philip Morris International photo of: The Cube, our Research and product development labs in Neuchâtel, Switzerland
Philip Morris International photo of: We’re proud to be certified as a Global Top Employer for the third year running in 2019!
Philip Morris International photo of: Our most valuable resource is our diverse and multigenerational workforce from every corner of the globe.
Philip Morris International photo of: We’re working with suppliers and farmers to introduce alternative crops to tobacco, diversifying their income.
Philip Morris International photo of: We’re proud to be the first international company to receive the Global EQUAL-SALARY Certification, highlighting our commitment to gender equality!
Philip Morris International photo of: By 2025, we estimate that 40 million smokers will have switched to better alternatives.
Philip Morris International photo of: We’re proud to be Top Employers in North and Latin America for 2019, demonstrating our HR excellence!