Employee Review

Current Employee

Great work culture

Sep 22, 2021 - Quality Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Work culture and team.

Cons

Benefits are not that great

Philips Response

Talent Brand Manager

Hi there, thank you for reflecting upon your time at Philips. It's nice to see that you're positive and a clear sign to us that we're on the right way. We will, of course, use your feedback to improve upon what we already have. Hopefully we'll see you around for many more years at Philips.

1. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Good Work Balance

Oct 22, 2021 - Anonymous Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work Balance, Salary, Team, Work, Company

Cons

Load, Bonus, Work from Home Work

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Excellent Company

Oct 16, 2021 - Senior Solutions Architect
    Business Outlook

Pros

Seasoned management with tools and authority to do the job necessary. Given the autonomy to run your own business but the support and oversight to keep it running smoothly. Focus on customer needs and be given bandwidth to be a customer advocate while consulting as their vendor allowing you to balance their needs with your professional role and company/government policies. Excellent growth opportunities for all. Excellent training, benefit, and team dynamics.

Cons

Many layers of corporate bureaucracy to get meaningful change. Many changes are meant to align with data points and information gathering that result in additional administrative duties with little customer advantage. Typical big-company challenges with massive changes being passed down and impacting front-line employees most. Occassional restructures shift the organizational charts creating some management changes and disruption and discomfort.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Philips.