KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

1. 5.0

Fun

May 5, 2022 - Online Support Specialist in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I liked the benefits and fun

Cons

Nothing to complain about fun

Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for sharing your review with us here. It's great to hear that your overall experience at Philips has been a positive one, and that the environment and benefits lived up to your expectations. Wishing you all the best with your career at Philips!

1. 5.0

Jul 7, 2022 - Administrative Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

They treat employees very well

Cons

Salary is not the best

Talent Brand Manager

Hi there, thank you for your review. It's of course of high importance to us that all our employees feel heard and respected and we're glad to hear that you experience this. Your thoughts regarding the salary are appreciated and will be noted; our management also reads all reviews here on Glassdoor, so your feedback won't escape their attention. Thank you for supporting us in our mission!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Philips is a great place to work

Aug 1, 2022 - Portfolio Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Mission to improve people’s lives, focus on healthcare.

Cons

IT and cloud capability, agility, backend commercial capability. Basically we are a bit slow and stagnant even while we are focused clearly on our customers and their patients.

Continue reading

Talent Brand Manager

Hi there, thanks for your comment here. We're happy to hear you've had a positive experience working to help Philips' mission and vision, though it's unfortunate there were some drawbacks regarding the equipment. We’re interested in providing our people with a rewarding career experience, so feel free to bring this concern to your manager or HR representative. We're also actively reading all reviews on this platform, so your feedback will be taken into consideration to improve our future ways of working. Thanks for supporting our mission to improve people’s lives. Wishing you all the best.

Discover more reviews about Philips.

Philips Photos