KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work, solid benefits

May 12, 2022 - Researcher in Bothell, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, positive work culture, room for mobility in roles and regions. Hybrid work opportunities.

Cons

Lots of documentation and strict processes, but is as expected for the nature of medical device development.

Talent Brand Manager

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a comment here. We're happy to hear you've had a positive experience working with Philips, despite some drawbacks regarding some processes. We’re always interested in providing our people with a rewarding career experience. Thanks for supporting our mission to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Wishing you all the best.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Fun

May 5, 2022 - Online Support Specialist in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I liked the benefits and fun

Cons

Nothing to complain about fun

Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for sharing your review with us here. It's great to hear that your overall experience at Philips has been a positive one, and that the environment and benefits lived up to your expectations. Wishing you all the best with your career at Philips!

2. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

No job security here....

Jul 5, 2022 - Senior IT Manager in Cambridge, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good health and overall benefits

Cons

Unless you live in India, Poland, or Panama, you have ZERO job security with Philips. It is widely known and spoken about by Leadership - exact words "The company is not performing as well as it should and therefore cost control is vital if Philips wants to continue to deliver solutions to our customers at "affordable prices". While we are optimizing our costs on multiple levels, one of the actions is optimizing our location footprint to reduce our labor costs by moving resources to "Low Cost Countries" (USA is not one of them...).

Continue reading

Talent Brand Manager

Thanks for leaving us a comment here. We're sorry to hear your experience working with Philips hasn't been a very positive one. We’re interested in providing our people with a rewarding career experience, so it's unfortunate this wasn't the case for you. We recommend scheduling a meeting with your HR representative or manager to discuss some points of improvement. We're also actively reading all reviews on this platform, so your feedback will be taken into consideration to improve our ways of working. Thanks for supporting our mission to improve people’s lives. Wishing you all the best.

Discover more reviews about Philips.

Philips Photos