Phoenix Children's Academy - Ok for what it is | Glassdoor

"Ok for what it is"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Pros

The children and parents are very nice.

Cons

Management and corporate do not communicate between each other or with the staff.

Other Employee Reviews for Phoenix Children's Academy

"School Staff (teachers & directors) are wonderful to work with, a lot of turnover in the corporate HQ."

Pros

Working with children and their families. Watching the children learn and grow, knowing that we all helped them become who they are, and when you look back you know that you made a difference in the family's lives.

Cons

Definitley not an "employee focused" company. Maybe for the employees at corporate HQ, but not for the emplyees that actually are the ones that bring in the money and make the schools what they are, so the famlies keep returning.

Advice to Management

Get back to the basics. Let your centers do what they know and love to do, which is provide a safe, fun, exciting, and loving environment for the children to learn and grow in. Less "micro-management", more hands on.

2. "A wonderful Experiance!!"

Current Employee - Office Manager in Gilbert, AZ
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Gilbert, AZ

I have been working at Phoenix Children's Academy full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked for Phoenix Children's for close to five years, and in that time have had some wonderful and meaning ful experiances. I have had the privileage of not just working as a teacher for the company but also advancing to mangament by having taken their leadership training program. The company offers a chance for advancement within the Cadence company and will train and advance their employees. I have had the honor of working for two great schools and am proud to be a part of the team that i am currently in. I have learned so much and am very happy working at the Gibert location. It feels like my second home, and the staff and my managment team have been not just supportive but the key to my success here at Phoenix Children's Academy. I plan to continue on my journey of continued advancment within the company. I am grateful for my job and for all the people that have helped me get here. Work is what you make it. Go in with a smile and make the day great! Thats what we do here .

Cons

I have experianced no cons

Advice to Management

Keep Smiling :)