Phonak - Sales Position Review | Glassdoor

"Sales Position Review"

Current Employee - Territory Sales Manager
Current Employee - Territory Sales Manager

I have been working at Phonak full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Top of industry products and innovation. Excellent customer service. Senior management gives sales team the opportunity to think outside the box for solutions. The current culture of the company is making a drastic change for the better. If it continues on this path I only see good things to come. Total income is fantastic when you are at or above goal.

Cons

Most (if not all) of the regional sales management team lack initiative and emotional/creative intelligence. Compensation plan and territories change yearly. They have a tendency to promote from outside the company rather than within and unfortunately I have not seen any changes to that motto in the recent years. Salaries are low. Travel and Expense budget is pathetic.

Advice to Management

Training for the immediate management team. Also there may need to be some changes. I strongly feel that some of the managers are in the best position for their skill set.

Other Employee Reviews for Phonak

"Stay away from the VA"

I have been working at Phonak full-time

Pros

The regular employes are great, All driven like cattle,Great lunch room, and end of shift is price less when leaving.

Cons

The department is in shambles. Manager will throw you under the bus in a heartbeat, will not take responsibilty for own actions, as it doesnt have a clue whats going on. Way too much favoritism.

2. "Run from this company"

I have been working at Phonak full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great lunch room to eat in

Cons

Being micro managed, teated like childern and cattle. Some managers need to learn to dress "age appropriate" Way too much favoritism

Advice to Management

Its time to move on