Physiotherapy Associates - Great Co-workers, Awful Manangement | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Physiotherapy Associates

"Great Co-workers, Awful Manangement"

Former Employee - File Maintenance Administrator in Exton, PA
Former Employee - File Maintenance Administrator in Exton, PA

I worked at Physiotherapy Associates full-time (More than a year)

Pros

After spending a year at Physiotherapy Associates on the File Maintenance team in Exton, PA, I would have to say that my co-workers were definitely a great group of people to work with. The individuals on the File Maintenance team worked well together to get system updates and projects completed with short notice very often. The File Maintenance team members were also very knowledgeable in the healthcare field with alot to offer to the company.

Cons

The management of the File Maintenance team was and is still very poor. Many issues have been brought to the attention of immediate management, upper management, and Human Resources, but the same unethical behavior is allowed to be continued. The Human Resources department simply upholds the unethical behavior of the immediate and upper management individuals. If you can work for a company knowing that you can never have your concerns or issues addressed regarding professionalism and unethical behavior, then Physiotherapy Associates is the best company for you.

The healthcare benefits and PTO policy at Physio are very poor. The healthcare premium payments are costly and do not cover much. Additionally, the company only allows 12 vacation days a year for the first 5 years. For a new employee, this is not a great work/life balance.

Advice to Management

The CEO really needs to step in and completely revamp the entire management team for File Maintenance. For whatever reason, all of the unethical behavior of the immediate management and upper management is "swept under the rug". If this issue continues to be over-looked and not addressed, the File Maintenance team will continue to be a revolving door with high turnover.

Other Employee Reviews for Physiotherapy Associates

"Sometimes figuring out what you don't want to do is just as important as figuring out what you do."

Former Employee - Physical Therapy Aide in Seven Fields, PA
    Former Employee - Physical Therapy Aide in Seven Fields, PA

I worked at Physiotherapy Associates full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The patients are nice to work with, and I developed great relationships with many of them. It was also a good way for me to gain experience in the field of physical therapy before entering PT school.

Cons

It just got really redundant and boring after a while, and I wasn't sure that I still wanted to pursue a career in Physical Therapy. Also, I didn't like that although the clinic was still very busy, and I was willing to work the extra hours, I was never permitted to work overtime because they didn't want to pay me for it.

2. "PTA has provided an excellent opportunity for professional growth while providing fair market compensation"

Current Employee - Management in Birmingham, AL
    Current Employee - Management in Birmingham, AL

Pros

Professional development, area leadership competency and communication, benefits package,

Cons

Salary adjustment procedures, Nothing else

Advice to Management

N/A