PictureFrames.com - Amazing Company | Glassdoor

"Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Senior Customer Care Advisor in High Point, NC
Current Employee - Senior Customer Care Advisor in High Point, NC

I have been working at PictureFrames.com full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

We live by our 4C's - Community, Collaboration, Consciousness and Creativity. I feel our company is amazing! I work with a great group of people. I feel we are family helping eachother grow daily. The opportuntity for growth is amazing! We are casual and also very business to me this blance allows us to be very productive. Our management team have an open door policy, all the way up to the CEO. I look forward to all the possibilties available with Graphik!

Cons

I actually do not have any cons.

Advice to Management

I would like to have the opportuntiy to continue my growth in our company. I would like to see us promote within more rather than hire management from the outside (sometimes this is needed). I feel we have many people in house that could do any amazing job with the proper training. I am very thankful for my opportunity here at Graphik. I look forward to my growth in our company.

Other Employee Reviews for PictureFrames.com

"Creative, enjoyable atmosphere"

Current Employee - Information Technology in High Point, NC
    Current Employee - Information Technology in High Point, NC

I have been working at PictureFrames.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It's a small company so the ability to implement new ideas and take the lead in projects is easy to do

Cons

Sometimes those new projects cannot get immediate funding if so required. So delays are possible.

"Phenomenally supportive of employee development; amazingly creative place with GREAT people; feels like a family."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in High Point, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in High Point, NC

I have been working at PictureFrames.com full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The products & services are something you can feel proud of & the company has been in high growth for many years, so there's lots of opportunity & no fear of job loss (beyond personal performance, of course); company culture (C4: consciousness, creativity, collaboration, community) is alive and not just lip service -- this IS an incredibly creative & collaborative environment & leadership is committed to being a force for good in the world; lots of teaching/learning, growth & development support; great benefits (including 401K match & generous PTO); smart/fun/interesting employees who become real friends; lots of support for continuous improvement in people, processes, etc.; you get honest feedback, in service to your growth -- never to diminish or make you feel small (if you can believe it, there's no politics here -- what you see is what you get). Employee-led C4ums (on celebration, sustainability, community & wellness) give you an opportunity to directly impact the workplace & make personal improvements, as well as provide add'l leadership learning. CEO is a visionary leader -- brilliant & accessible (entire executive/leadership team is equally accessible, which is another bonus) -- from whom I've learned a tremendous amount.

Cons

Nearly 50 year old company has true "start-up" energy, which means there's lots of change & lots of new things unfolding, so if you're uncomfortable with change and/or often learning new things, you might not be happy. Company might not be the highest paying in the area (IMHO, job/co-worker satisfaction make it worthwhile).