Pigtails and Crewcuts - Great place to work, good co-workers. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Pigtails and Crewcuts

"Great place to work, good co-workers."

Former Employee - Stylist in Marietta, GA
Former Employee - Stylist in Marietta, GA

Pros

Generous pay, motivation is good, good customers, good environment, we had what we need to work. Close knit staff. Good hours, no Sundays. Stable schedule/hours. Paid vacation, holidays. Off for Christmas. Given schedule requested. Caring boss/owners.

Cons

The owner is a pain when it comes to cleaning. she wants her shop neat, like no hair on no floor. If she was there during a quiet day, she would find work. too focused on keeping it clean.

Advice to Management

she is alright. Just need to chill with how clean she wants everything all the time.

Other Employee Reviews for Pigtails and Crewcuts

1. "Wonderful company to work for if you're dedicated."

Pros

I loved the environment that our owner and manager provided for clients and employees alike. It was a wonderful experience working there, and I am extremely sad I had to leave the position.

Cons

I took the position hoping that my manager would take me despite not full-time availability during the school year. She scheduled me around my school times, but between school and work I got no days off, and was overwhelmed and exhausted.

My only con is the long hours that you need to remain dedicated and on the go, even as a receptionist.

Advice to Management

Good job!

2. "Wouldn't recommend to friends/family"

Pros

The pros are flexible schedule, and great tips. Nothing else

Cons

High turnover, short staff, sometimes work alone and the owner will work you,sometimes no lunch break(on your feet 8hrs+),owner keeps you past closing time because last minute customers walking in, no continue education, no health insurance, no 401k,no bonus, no raise,no employees of the month, no % on retail, just a good job/pat on the back.