Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great people, great product, great opportunity!

Apr 8, 2016 - Manager of Customer Support in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people at Front Desk are smart, talented people and I really enjoy working with everyone on the team. Every team member is willing to go above and beyond to help empower our customers to be successful using Front Desk to grow their businesses. Front Desk is on track to become a profitable start-up and there is a lot of opportunity for team members to contribute to the success of the business and positively impact our customers and communities in which our product is used.

Cons

The company is transitioning from a start-up to an emerging company. With that comes change, which can be challenging at times. There has been some turnover which has impacted the morale, but in turn as given us the opportunity to find the right people to help us take Front Desk to the next level.

Continue reading
    5 people found this review helpful

COO

Thank you. We appreciate your feedback and positive outlook.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company with a bright future

Jul 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Working from home - Lots of great people - Great product & awesome sales/support team - Opportunity to contribute real meaningful work that has an impact both on customers and team members

Cons

- A lot of the original staff have moved on to other companies

1 person found this review helpful

President

Thank you for the review. We miss the staff who helped make our product great but are happy that so many have moved up to larger roles and continue to grow in their careers.

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Like milk that's maybe a week past it's sell by date.

Aug 13, 2021 - Account Manager in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Good for initial experience and training in SaaS. - Dog friendly. - Remote work friendly - Inclusive, laid back office environment - Good PTO policy with the ability to earn an extra day each month for wellness.

Cons

- Inept management. - Internal and external churn. - No discernible product roadmap that positions the company for future success. - Significant development delays always one update away from having the framework deprecated. (ask them what version of rails they are on and when they got there) - Employee's are heavily under resourced, under paid, and over utilized. - Benefits are poor, health insurance coverage is incredibly expensive for employees. - 401k plan was removed for 2020 and when it was re-instated it was never actually confirmed, just a "we hope to bring back" email from the corporate office of Jonas Software, who is the parent company of Pike13 after acquiring it in early 2018. - Very low career growth opportunities once working. - Non existent raises, I personally received less in compensation increases than what was a the cost of living increase where I live. I actually made less money over time working for Jonas Software and Pike13. - Dismal future - the product itself is languishing. The UI/UX is ancient.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

President

Thank you for acknowledging the progress we have made this year in expanding our benefits package and creating a thriving remote culture. Our large number of new team members and managers are quickly addressing the product gaps and infrastructure improvements that you listed. We are sorry that you had a poor experience prior to this year and that all the improvements were not enough to reframe your outlook. I hope you find success in your new role.

Discover more reviews about Pike13.