Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company and great culture

Aug 20, 2020 - Software Development Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ping identity is a great company to work for with great office culture. A wide range of different products, both on-prem and SaaS offerings, provides a lot of opportunities and interests. Outstanding, transparent, and openminded leadership allows everyone at every level to express themselves, bring in their own work/management styles, and contribute.

Cons

Nothing really! There are still several areas in the engineering department where the management methodologies are a little bit dated, however, it is improving all the time.

5 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Solid Company

Sep 15, 2021 - Software Engineer in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best software engineer i've ever known worked there - and i bet he's still there. The company works in a quickly-growing, universally-relevant domain and i believe it's probably just a matter of time before they're a household name among system / network administrators and engineers.

Cons

I had a bad experience there, but it was my fault.. i was faced with something unexpected at the end of the interview and i was already extremely excited and humbled by it: as a result, i wasn't 'all there' (i need to do mindfulness training). I truly regret the way things worked out - i think Ping Identity would have been the pinnacle of my career had i not screwed that up.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Love the company I work for!

Sep 8, 2021 - Customer Success
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited PTO is great. The team I work in is awesome and everyone supports each other. Management listens to our recommendations. CEO is the best CEO I have ever worked for and inspires me daily. Events are fun for employees. The future definitely looks bright at this company.

Cons

Sales team culture is that they can treat those who support them like they are second rate and are not held accountable.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Ping Identity.