Pinkberry - Pinkberry | Glassdoor

"Pinkberry"

Former Employee - Team Member in Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Team Member in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Pinkberry part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Easy work, not too much hassle

Cons

Constant micro-management and constant approval from ceo

Advice to Management

More pay

Other Employee Reviews for Pinkberry

1. "The Best I Ever Had"

Current Employee - Team Trainer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Team Trainer in New York, NY

Pros

everyone there is friendly. teammembers arent just people who you know just talk to like say hi and bye and thats it. since its a small enviornment to be in everyone are friends in the team and no one gets into fights. to be honest its like having a second family at some point because everyone cares for the well being of one another.

Cons

wellll hmm sometimes you get really harsh customers, but overall about the cutomers isnt a problem. the real problem is the lack of team work. sometimes you are left alone in the front taking care of everything while the team members that work there just slack off and lounge around in the back so please beware. otherwise nothing is a hassle.

Advice to Management

one of the well almost the best leaderships. some leaders or MODs are lazy.

2. "I love all the swirly goodness that Pinkberry has to offer its customers AND employees!"

Current Employee - Swirler in Hermosa Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Swirler in Hermosa Beach, CA

Pros

I absolutely love my co-workers. I can be in the worst mood and as soon as I walk in I already start to get into a better mood and its mostly because of how supportive they are. I also really like the fact that at Pinkberry, appearance and high class customer service come first. This ensures that the customer will leave satisfied and sometimes they give you compliments on your service which for me is an awesome self esteem boost which makes me preform even better. I could go on and on about how awesome it is to work there but to sum it up, Pinkberry has a great working environment with the best business attitude(while still being able to have a little fun), flexible work schedules, and you get to meet some pretty awesome customers too!

Cons

There arent to many downsides to working for Pinkberry. At first its a little challenging to try and remember everything during training but i dont think anyone has ever had an "easy" time training. You do have to wash your hands quite a bit and you do get the occasional crabby customer but that's to be expected in a field like customer service.

Advice to Management

I have no advice for them. They do a great job. They got picked to be managers for a good reason.