Pinnacle Airlines - Job was great if you like working outside in extreme weather conditions. | Glassdoor
  1. "Job was great if you like working outside in extreme weather conditions."

Ground Service Agent

I worked at Pinnacle Airlines

Pros

Flight benefits was a plus. Having a good group of fellow employees to work with was the best part of the job experience. The flow of information and training updates was excellent and the training department had their act together for below wing operations. (i.e. enough notice to make training deadlines and the proper tools to complete training)

Cons

In comparison to other airlines in the industry the salary was a joke. For example I found out a gas station attendant made more than I did with same amount of tenure in our respective jobs. Will not pay for initial uniform needed to retain job. No PTO for part time employees and medical insurance was expensive. Lack of proper staffing led to dangerous safety situations for employees. Employees overworked and underpaid. Extreme weather conditions during the summer and winter can make the job dangerous if you do not take care of yourself. Keeping hydrated during the summer and bundled up with a good pair of work boots during the winter is a must.

Continue reading
    Pinnacle Airlines2010-08-10
  1. "Great place to work, opportunities were made possible to staff from upper management. Sawyer - Trineary ."

I worked at Pinnacle Airlines

Pros

Great place to work, opportunities were made possible to staff from upper management. Sawyer - Trineary, great leaders

Cons

AIRLINE INDUSTRY AT THAT POINT IN TIME WAS EFFECTED NEGATIVELY.

Continue reading
    Pinnacle Airlines2018-04-28
  2. "Flight Attendant"

I worked at Pinnacle Airlines full-time

Pros

pros are the Travel benefits

Cons

cons are the Long hours

Pinnacle Airlines2018-10-21

Discover more reviews about Pinnacle Airlines.