Pinnacle Airlines - $8 Hour Drama | Glassdoor
  1. "$8 Hour Drama"

Ground Service Agent in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pinnacle Airlines

Pros

Flight benefits. The opportunity to travel the world and meet folks from other cultures.

Cons

Inexperienced workforce who lack basic people skills. No respect from co-workers and a severe lack of experienced supervisors- who resign constantly due to minimal pay and 70+ hour work weeks. Minimal OJT, NO experienced mature mentors. An insane amount of responsibility for $8 an hour. Constantly pushing "co-workers" to manage operations on their own. No one is held accountable for their lack of production, or acknowledged for their positive contributions. Frequently heard- "Your NOT my supervisor." Racially based cliques and inappropriate actions condoned in order to have a "body" in place. If this is the future of low cost air travel, then the traveling public has much to be concerned about.

Continue reading
    Pinnacle Airlines2011-06-06
  1. "Great place to work, opportunities were made possible to staff from upper management. Sawyer - Trineary ."

I worked at Pinnacle Airlines

Pros

Great place to work, opportunities were made possible to staff from upper management. Sawyer - Trineary, great leaders

Cons

AIRLINE INDUSTRY AT THAT POINT IN TIME WAS EFFECTED NEGATIVELY.

Continue reading
    Pinnacle Airlines2018-04-28
  2. "Flight Attendant"

I worked at Pinnacle Airlines full-time

Pros

pros are the Travel benefits

Cons

cons are the Long hours

Pinnacle Airlines2018-10-21

Discover more reviews about Pinnacle Airlines.