Pinnacle Asset Integrity Services - Amazing Place to work. | Glassdoor

"Amazing Place to work."

Current Employee - Asset Integrity Analyst in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Asset Integrity Analyst in Houston, TX

I have been working at Pinnacle Asset Integrity Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexibility, culture of the company are great. Lots of growth.

Cons

You might be stationed at a client site but a lot of times these sites have the most fun anyway.

Other Employee Reviews for Pinnacle Asset Integrity Services

1. "Associate"

Pros

Good benefits, paid holidays and time off. Most supervisors are flexible if something comes up. Good experience for the industry. Things are improving with the new CEO.

Cons

Unclear expectations for career advancement. Lots of young management.

Advice to Management

Stop hiding company rumors. Upper management always has ideas but they are kept behind closed doors. Be able to get supervisors the information they need when they dont know, it's frustrating to be in the dark.

"Unethical, Cheap, Dangerous"

I have been working at Pinnacle Asset Integrity Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Some of the people are genuine. Some of the buildings are nice.

Cons

Upper level management lacks competence. I have worked at Pinnacle several years and the only positive change is the hiring of a CEO who has outside experience and the ability to listen. Many of the managers have only worked at Pinnacle and it's evident in the way they conduct business. When I think of management I do not think leadership, I see complacency. There is an arrogance among management that prevents them from seeing and hearing thier employees. Morale is very low in some departments and little is done to resolve employee satisfaction.

Technicians are treated very poorly. They are required to have a degree yet they are not paid like degreed employees. Many technicians and associates perform the same work as Analyst because there is no division of labor and the technical work does not require an engineering degree. I fail to see the justification for the near 40,000$ pay gap between a technician and analyst.

There is a complete lack of transparency in the company.....lies

I have experienced buildings with bed bugs mold and air conditioning that does not work.

The company frequently rolls out major plans or department overhauls before they have been fully fleshed out. These plans usually last around 6 months making it impossible for any employees to plan thier careers or realize thier goals.

Promotions are frequent but raises are not. Many employees across departments will fulfill rolls for six months to a year before they see a pay increase that matches thier job title. Employee reviews are very subjective and many times used as an excuse to fire individuals. They would be used to avoid raises if annual raises still happened. Bonuses are not a thing.

Employees will be asked to go on site. While this provides an excellent opportunity to learn and grow, a pay increase is not always offered even when relocating to an area with high living cost. The moving stipend is also very very lean.

I could go on and on..

Advice to Management

Ryan needs to go. He is not the CEO yet I'm quite certain he still makes key descions. Please stop protecting upper management when they fail, enough using lower level PMs PLs and analyst as scapegoats. Please stop treating your employees like they lack intelligence. We all see what's going on. Please stop posting fake reviews and overselling to new recruits.