Pinnacle Foods - No complaints so far | Glassdoor

"No complaints so far"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

I have been working at Pinnacle Foods full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

In my team/department, exceptional performance is noticed and rewarded. I love the people that I work with--individuals who are professional but also know how to have fun. I'm provided with the tools and information that I need to perform my job function very well. I'm encouraged to attend trainings to gain new knowledge and skills useful for my job. At the company level, the environment is open, managers and executive officers are approachable and is open to suggestions/changes. The Cherry Hill and Parsippany offices are beautiful--lots of natural light, very spacious; new cafeteria. I give work/life balance a 5-star rating (I'm very satisfied).

Cons

The business has some improvement areas but the the executive team seems to be very enthusiastic about new opportunities and is committed to growing the company.

Other Employee Reviews for Pinnacle Foods

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Financial Reporting Director in Cherry Hill, NJ
    Current Employee - Financial Reporting Director in Cherry Hill, NJ

I have been working at Pinnacle Foods full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fast paced constantly changing environment. Lots in interesting things going on. Acquisitions, bond issuances etc.

Cons

Private equity ownership does not think long term. Extremely lean cost structure doesn't promote growth if talent from within the organization.

"Pinnacle is not too much unlike other CPG companies in that the most important quality is fit. For me, it's been great."

Current Employee - Brand Manager in Parsippany, NJ
    Current Employee - Brand Manager in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at Pinnacle Foods full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I see the result of my work and have great access to upper management
    Performance is largely rewarded with opportunity
    Fast-paced environment with a team that clearly benefits individuals with a bias for action
    The people in my function are a close knit group who very much enjoy being around one-another

Cons

Small company resources with big company aspirations can lead to some long nights (not unlike most CPG companies)
    Not a teaching institution. You learn as you go (this is good and bad, depending on the type of person you are)

Advice to Management

Organizational structure could use some work, we need as many doers as possible.