Pinnacle Technical Resources - If there's a better place to work I'll would be there. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Pinnacle Technical Resources

"If there's a better place to work I'll would be there."

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time

Pros

I have worked for Pinnacle for several years now, and wouldn't think of leaving. The Pinnacle way is straight forward "we love to have you if you're a performer and you're looking for a career not a job........you want to succeed in a fast environment and have fun "THIS IS THE PLACE" is not for everybody only for the best.

Cons

Like any company that is experiences tremendous growth there are issues, but non that can't be solved with the right communication skills and attitude. our CEO is the most humble and real person you ever met.

Advice to Management

keep, listening, keep changing, keep growing, continue to implement changes for the better of the firm, clients and employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Pinnacle Technical Resources

1. "Excellent learning and growth opportunity - not for someone looking for an easy job."

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time

Pros

Pinnacle provides ample opportunity for growth and development by allowing all employees to contribute to improvements, changes, and company success. Pinnacle welcomes new ideas and is an excellent environment for those that like a challenge and are self-motivated to succeed. I have never learned more in such a short period of time. Pinnacle has been a huge challenge, but I know I have learned skills that will be valuable for the rest of my career.

Cons

Pinnacle's greatest strength is at times it's greatest weakness. The company can be a little unstructured and at times chaotic. The pace is very fast which often means short deadlines and shifting priorities that sometimes can create frustration. The company culture also expects long work hours to deal with these periods of short deadlines. In general, if you find this type of environment motivating you will do very well - if you don't then this may not be the place for you.

"Nearly 100% turnover in one year"

Pros

I cannot think of one pro having worked at this company.

Cons

I am not sure what benefits are being evaluated by another post but when I left the company had changed our Health Insurance to a HSA plan. I was paying nearly $800.00 per month for me and one dependent to basically not have insurance. This company is a woman and minority owned company but there is not one minority on the Executive Team (aside from family) If your going to talk the talk then walk the walk......Also, there is no leadership at this company; the atmosphere is poor and cut throat. There has nearly been 100% turnover at this company in one year from the Executive level down to recruiting. They are also losing huge contracts due to poor performance.

Advice to Management

My advice to management......start treating your employees like they mean something to you. Your quarterly kick off speeches would be more heartfelt is there was some action behind it. Talk to your employees and listen to what they have to say. Open your eyes....if everyone is leaving then you have a serious problem.