Pinnacle Technical Resources - Great people, excellent admin, excellent policies | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Pinnacle Technical Resources

"Great people, excellent admin, excellent policies"

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

No admin issues, prompt addressing of any issues, great policies, employee friendly Overall a great company to work. Salary comes on time, insurance benefits taken care of, HR is pretty active in responding to any queries in time, No extra over head and unnecessary tasks or expectations.

Cons

Content employees and management, Lack of energy, no body talks about growth, what next etc. and Lack of employee engagement. Employees are the brand ambassador and their lack of engagement with the company is costing the growth with clients. Everyone seems to be content and do nothing. Marketing team is not as active and mostly young people with no one to guide them.

Advice to Management

You guys have excellent attitude and I admire you for that. I think more focus on Marketing, client relationship, growth and engaging employees will help you.

Other Employee Reviews for Pinnacle Technical Resources

"Self-centered management which don't care about the people who make the company."

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Pinnacle Technical Resources as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

You get a paycheck and easy to get a job if you're breathing. Not challenging to get brought on.

Cons

Top management care only about their accolades and pretending its a great company. Very little interaction with the workers and they are vindictive people. Very cheap people. Its all about making themselves wealthy and treating their workers poorly.

Advice to Management

Get some humility and realize you're growing your company on the backs of your workers.

2. "If there's a better place to work I'll would be there."

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time

Pros

I have worked for Pinnacle for several years now, and wouldn't think of leaving. The Pinnacle way is straight forward "we love to have you if you're a performer and you're looking for a career not a job........you want to succeed in a fast environment and have fun "THIS IS THE PLACE" is not for everybody only for the best.

Cons

Like any company that is experiences tremendous growth there are issues, but non that can't be solved with the right communication skills and attitude. our CEO is the most humble and real person you ever met.

Advice to Management

keep, listening, keep changing, keep growing, continue to implement changes for the better of the firm, clients and employees.