Pinnacle Technical Resources - Self-centered management which don't care about the people who make the company. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Pinnacle Technical Resources

"Self-centered management which don't care about the people who make the company."

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Pinnacle Technical Resources as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

You get a paycheck and easy to get a job if you're breathing. Not challenging to get brought on.

Cons

Top management care only about their accolades and pretending its a great company. Very little interaction with the workers and they are vindictive people. Very cheap people. Its all about making themselves wealthy and treating their workers poorly.

Advice to Management

Get some humility and realize you're growing your company on the backs of your workers.

Other Employee Reviews for Pinnacle Technical Resources

1. "If there's a better place to work I'll would be there."

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time

Pros

I have worked for Pinnacle for several years now, and wouldn't think of leaving. The Pinnacle way is straight forward "we love to have you if you're a performer and you're looking for a career not a job........you want to succeed in a fast environment and have fun "THIS IS THE PLACE" is not for everybody only for the best.

Cons

Like any company that is experiences tremendous growth there are issues, but non that can't be solved with the right communication skills and attitude. our CEO is the most humble and real person you ever met.

Advice to Management

keep, listening, keep changing, keep growing, continue to implement changes for the better of the firm, clients and employees.

2. "Excellent learning and growth opportunity - not for someone looking for an easy job."

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time

Pros

Pinnacle provides ample opportunity for growth and development by allowing all employees to contribute to improvements, changes, and company success. Pinnacle welcomes new ideas and is an excellent environment for those that like a challenge and are self-motivated to succeed. I have never learned more in such a short period of time. Pinnacle has been a huge challenge, but I know I have learned skills that will be valuable for the rest of my career.

Cons

Pinnacle's greatest strength is at times it's greatest weakness. The company can be a little unstructured and at times chaotic. The pace is very fast which often means short deadlines and shifting priorities that sometimes can create frustration. The company culture also expects long work hours to deal with these periods of short deadlines. In general, if you find this type of environment motivating you will do very well - if you don't then this may not be the place for you.