Pinnacle Technical Resources - Professional, Friendly, High Energy | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Pinnacle Technical Resources

"Professional, Friendly, High Energy"

Pros

what I enjoy most is the culture there's no micro-management, you know what you're supposed to do and you get it done. if you enjoy working with people that are high achievers then you work here.

Cons

some people are not mature enough to work on an environment of individual responsibility, and they tend to slow the work environment but overall all the workforce is very good and the exec's are outstanding.

Advice to Management

don't change to much too quickly, I know we are experiences a lot of growth which affects the way we work.

Other Employee Reviews for Pinnacle Technical Resources

1. "Great company for consultants"

Current Contractor - Citrix Specialist in Houston, TX
    Current Contractor - Citrix Specialist in Houston, TX

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

It pays salaries promptly.
    It will get you good clients for projects.
    Recruiters available for solving issues immediately.
    It pays competently.

Cons

The medical benefits are not good. The rates are very high with high deductibles.

2. "Great people, excellent admin, excellent policies"

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

No admin issues, prompt addressing of any issues, great policies, employee friendly Overall a great company to work. Salary comes on time, insurance benefits taken care of, HR is pretty active in responding to any queries in time, No extra over head and unnecessary tasks or expectations.

Cons

Content employees and management, Lack of energy, no body talks about growth, what next etc. and Lack of employee engagement. Employees are the brand ambassador and their lack of engagement with the company is costing the growth with clients. Everyone seems to be content and do nothing. Marketing team is not as active and mostly young people with no one to guide them.

Advice to Management

You guys have excellent attitude and I admire you for that. I think more focus on Marketing, client relationship, growth and engaging employees will help you.