Pinpoint Resource Group - True meritocracy. Upward mobility is left to the individual employee. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Pinpoint Resource Group

"True meritocracy. Upward mobility is left to the individual employee."

Current Employee - Technical Consultant, Applications Administrator in El Segundo, CA

Pros

Pinpoint has a very hands-off approach to managing their extended work force (consultants), which suits me well. Pinpoint required a few status meetings early on, then left me to do my job. The door is always open to ask questions or seek advice. The staff at Pinpoint is very approachable, responsive and supportive. My client organization has approached me several times to go full-time, and I am considering some options now.

Cons

The stigma of being an outsider at my client organization wasn't too pervasive, and at times I was able to avoid politics because of it. My client's policy for not paying consultants for training is understandable, but required a work around to get the job done.

Advice to Management

Provide your margins to your consultants who are negotiating full-time positions with your clients. The info would be extremely useful and would make me feel like you supported me till the very end.

Other Employee Reviews for Pinpoint Resource Group

1. "IT Recruiter"

Pros

Flexibility, Great work environment, Wonderful staff, Strategic location, Transparency

Cons

Small group, Urgency, Engagement, Team-building

2. "Recruiter"

Current Employee - Recruiter in El Segundo, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Pinpoint Resource Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Flexible schedule, Room for Growth. Positive team enviroment

Cons

no cons- trying to grow