Pitney Bowes - Rewarding | Glassdoor

"Rewarding"

I have been working at Pitney Bowes full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Company has many growth opportunities for self development and career. Have been in many positions, some short term and some long term. Each position has helped broaden my knowledge of the company and assisted me to grow. There are always opportunities to strengthen your strengths and may resources and support to get to you where you want to do according to your development plan.

Cons

At times, i do believe we are a little behind in technology especially now with more companies going mobile. It seems other companies come out with products and then a few months or year later PB does.

Advice to Management

I do feel that sometimes, we do roll projects or services out to soon to customers, especially when the front end hasn't been aware of the changes or had time to provide feedback. I do think that our senior leadership should ensure that all departments and business units are informed and aware. This reduces frustration on the agents, customers and management. THis is an ongoing struggle. I will say that over the past year, i think we have gotten a little better, but we have a ways to go on communication.

Other Employee Reviews for Pitney Bowes

1. "There are pros and cons"

I have been working at Pitney Bowes full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Flexibility with your schedule if you are hitting numbers. Good relationships with colleagues, lots of opportunities to sell different products. Good benefits.

Cons

Isolated with the agile workplace, and not clear communication on direction from senior management. Poor ongoing training and support.

"Iceberg ahead!!!"

Former Employee - Senior Area Sales Executive
    Former Employee - Senior Area Sales Executive

I worked at Pitney Bowes full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Most of the people who work at PB are genuinely nice and care about their jobs. There was minimal micro management.

Cons

This is a massively changing industry and PB do not seem equipped to cope with the changes in time and reacted by laying off half the company by all accounts just so upper management could get their bonuses. There is also to many tiers of management - about half should have gone before the sales people

Advice to Management

Heads out the sand guys.