Pivotal - So far the experience has been very positive-I really enjoy it here at Pivotal | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Pivotal

"So far the experience has been very positive-I really enjoy it here at Pivotal"

Current Employee - Staffing Team Member in Palo Alto, CA
Current Employee - Staffing Team Member in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Pivotal full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is a great team environment and everyone knows what is at stake here. I've had the opportunity to work on some very challenging and interesting projects. Looking back on my career this has to be the most exciting company I have been a part of. It has that fun and challenging start-up feel where you can make an immediate impact on the future of this co. If you have a strong work ethic and can embrace change this is a great place to work.

Cons

As in any start-up there are many changes and re-directions. If you can't adjust to a new and changing landscape this may not be the company for you.

Advice to Management

Continue to deliver a clear message about our value proposition and position the company for an IPO within the next 2 years.

Other Employee Reviews for Pivotal

"Best job I ever had"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Pivotal full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The energy at Pivotal is contagious! People really believe in what we are trying to accomplish. The team is dedicated and open. The leadership is open to new ideas and will listen. I feel like I am making an impact everyday.

Cons

We are moving so quickly and there is a lots of change. It is all necessarily but it can get tiring.

Advice to Management

Since we are moving so quickly and want to implement so much in such a short period of time it is important that we prioritize. We can't accomplish everything we want immediately.

"Great place, brilliant people and great potential !"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Palo Alto, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Pivotal full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great place with brilliant people and great potential and a visionary CEO!! I have seen this place change from a small quiet office in San Mateo with quiet, hard working people to one with a vibrant start-up feel ! And I mean it in a great way ! I look forward to coming to work everyday ! Free breakfast every day, free lunch on Tuesdays and subsidized lunch on other days!! Stocked refrigerators and micro kitchens to boot !! What more count I ask for? :). Been here 2 years and my enthusiasm has not diminished in the least !

Cons

Can't think of any cons.

Advice to Management

You are doing a good job !! Scott Yara and Paul Maritz ROCK !!