Pizza Hut - Deliver pizzas for national pizza chain | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Pizza Hut

"Deliver pizzas for national pizza chain"

Current Employee - Pizza Deliver Driver in Carson, CA
Current Employee - Pizza Deliver Driver in Carson, CA

I have been working at Pizza Hut part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Gain the knowledge of experience by cutting, and delivering the pizza.
In the store by assisting the team member and manager with kitchen duties, including dishwashing.

Cons

The disadvantage of understanding, due to the lack of my hearing loss.

Advice to Management

Keep an eye out on the receipt before delivering the pizza.
Anything goes with the lack of delivery or the customer at their location, call the pizzahut before returning the store.

Other Employee Reviews for Pizza Hut

"I generally enjoyed my time working for Pizza Hut."

Former Employee - Pizza Hut Team Member in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Pizza Hut Team Member in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Pizza Hut part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I worked at Pizza Hut for over four years and generally enjoyed my time there. The work was challenging and kept me busy most of the time. A team member will perform a variety of tasks including preparing and assembling food, keeping the supplies stocked, washing and putting away dishes, answering phones, assisting customers, packaging finished food products, cleaning, etc. I happened to have a great manager who kept everything under tight control and never let us just stand around, which contributed to highly sanitary conditions that every food establishment should maintain.

Cons

There are only a few negatives that I would mention about the job. First, it is most likely that you will be paid minimum wage. However, you will get raises just like any other job. Secondly, you will have to work occasional late nights. I remember working past midnight on many a busy weekend. Lastly, since there is more than one task to focus on, you have to multitask. This can be stressful at times, but the longer you work there the more efficient you will become and the stress will lessen.

Advice to Management

Set a good example for your employees by helping with tasks. Make sure new employees get adequate training. Keep everyone on task and working together by giving each person a specific task to focus on.

"Shame on you..."

Former Employee - Waitress/Driver in Sweetwater, TX
    Former Employee - Waitress/Driver in Sweetwater, TX

I worked at Pizza Hut full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

free pizza when someone cancels their order, easy job

Cons

incompetent drama queen co-workers, lazy employees, bad management, always running out of prepped dough for pizzas because manager and prep staff/ cook are lazy, favortism to certain employees, very low pay, the list goes on and on

Advice to Management

learn how to count properly, don't treat your hardest workers like crap, make sure everyone works, dont put all the work off on one dependable employee because the rest are lazy and you dont want to fire them