Pizza Hut - Pizza Hut is not a bad place to work, but the pay and benefits could be better. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Pizza Hut

"Pizza Hut is not a bad place to work, but the pay and benefits could be better."

Current Employee - Delivery Driver
Current Employee - Delivery Driver

I have been working at Pizza Hut part-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Flexible schedule, mostly fun environment, time off requests are fairly easy to get

Cons

The pay could be higher especially since they are adopting 29 hour ceilings, benefits package could be much better for those not in management, closer looks into other restaurants' practices for servers and even uniform specifications could benefit the company

Advice to Management

Listening more closely to your workers as well as management and higher level management may be more beneficial in progressing the company at times, since that is where the ideas are put into practice. Also, offering good insurance and benefits to employees including vacation time for those who work part-time as well as full-time hours would be a good way to keep your work force ready to do their best. Finally, not all full-time positions should be in the management team, there should be one member of each area such as drivers, wait staff and cooks that have a full-time allotment. This would help you to have those areas covered and would keep lines of communication into each department on what is working and what isn't.

Other Employee Reviews for Pizza Hut

1. "I would describe my experience at pizza hut as yummy."

Former Employee - Delivery Driver Pizza Hut and Cook
    Former Employee - Delivery Driver Pizza Hut and Cook

I worked at Pizza Hut part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Free food. Tips if you deliver.

Cons

The manager was never available, but everyone referred back to him like he was there all the time, running things.
    - They don't require the use of gloves when working in the kitchen.
    - They didn't hire a dishwasher, the delivery drivers were responsible for them. So every weekend when it was busy, we would run out of dishes. EVERY Friday and Saturday. I was a cook and needed pans to make the pizza in. I had to stop production multiple times a night in order to run back and wash pans.

2. "Pizza Hut review from shift manager"

Current Employee - Pizza Hut Shift Manager
    Current Employee - Pizza Hut Shift Manager

I have been working at Pizza Hut full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Pizza hut has a couple of pros. The main one would probably be the flexible hours it allows a employee to have. I also enjoy the customer interaction aspect of the job.

Cons

The cons of working for pizza hut are very simple. The low pay rate is the main con for most employees. They also have a very slow advancement rate in their system.