Pizza Hut - Worst job i've ever had. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Pizza Hut

"Worst job i've ever had."

Former Employee - Restaurant General Manager in Columbia, MO
Former Employee - Restaurant General Manager in Columbia, MO

I worked at Pizza Hut full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Honestly there are none, unless you count the free food from blatant employee theft due to a lack of standards.

Cons

Absolutely no training program period. Employee's take some computer training and then are thrown in with no guidance at all.

Advice to Management

Invest money into the area and get some training!

Other Employee Reviews for Pizza Hut

1. "I loved it!!!"

Former Employee - Shift Manager in Canyon, TX
    Former Employee - Shift Manager in Canyon, TX

I worked at Pizza Hut full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Since I was in college when I was working at Pizza Hut, it was great for my schedule. They were very flexible and still provided me with enough hours to earn enough money to pay my bills. I also enjoyed creating and maintaining relationships with coworkers and customers.

Cons

The only thing I didn't enjoy about working for Pizza Hut was the turn-over rate, but that is expected with any type of fast food business.

Advice to Management

Pre-Screen your staff for compatability

2. "good and bad"

Former Employee - Delivery Driver in Beaufort, SC
    Former Employee - Delivery Driver in Beaufort, SC

I worked at Pizza Hut part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

pizza hut can be a fun place to work if you work with the right people, tips on some nights are EXCELLENT!! Definitely more good nights than bad nights.

Cons

LAZY LAZY LAZY!!! sometimes you will come back from 3 or 4 deliveries just to see the manager outside smoking and the prep that you left out before you left on delivery is still sitting there. When you have a manager who doesn't mind working, it's a great place to work.

Advice to Management

Upper management does NOT care about the lower level employees. I promise you that, regional managers and above treat their store managers and below like garbage. Regional manager was in the store one night, there were 3 deliveries coming out one after the other. 2 of them were going within a block of eachother. Manager would not let me take them at the same time, he told me to grab the one that was ready and GO. I literally would have waited another minute and a half. Instead I had to go, then come back, and was late on the delivery.