KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Sep 9, 2021 - SWE Intern in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is very good company

Cons

I dont really care about it

Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company, intelligent people, great culture!

Nov 3, 2021 - New Business Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work culture is simply amazing and the people are dependable and capable

Cons

Very competitive ecosystem (fintech) and fast paced. A lot of change!

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

It’s what ever you make out of it.

Mar 15, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Every issue I solve, I know that I am impacting thousands if not millions of people that are using Plaid’s APIs. Not every day is the same and each person has the ability to make an impact. Things change quickly so one continues to learn on a regular basis. Tons of autonomy and ability to do more than just support tickets. The ability to work as a SME with product and engineering team is a great opportunity to collaborate with other teams and help with the supportability of our products. I also appreciate that we have 10% or more a week to work on projects that help improve our processes or help us reach our OKRs. The leadership team is very transparent and we are kept aware of ongoing business decisions that are being made on a regular basis. The culture is phenomenal and I can’t think of a better place to be working than at Plaid.

Cons

The Visa acquisition situation caused us to delay our decision making for a year. Now that the saga is over we are back to the good ol Plaid. The excitement and rumors of our evaluation is through the roof. Not truly a con, but this is not a place that one can just cruise. One won’t be expected to put in long hours, but the output and the impact is what matters and not the input.

Continue reading
    7 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Plaid.