Plains All American Pipeline - Great Place to Work! | Glassdoor

"Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Pros

I am given the freedom to do my job to the best of my ability, without any micromangement. I feel respected by my VP and other senior leaders with whom I interact. My work is challenging and I am very fairly compensated. Great work atmosphere, everyone gets along well. There are always office politics, but it seems to be kept in check here. Senior execs really seem to care about the employees. Quarterly company meetings keep us informed of what is happening. Pay and benefits are very good.

Cons

Seems like a lot of the senior execs have gotten their kids jobs here. Not enough emphasis is placed on employee evaluations, so you have to seek out feedback from your boss.

Other Employee Reviews for Plains All American Pipeline

"Nothing to write home about."

Current Employee - Driver in Kilgore, TX
    Current Employee - Driver in Kilgore, TX

Pros

Benefits are some of the best. Flexible schedule. Division and district managers are a drivers friend.

Cons

Supervisor is non-existent, never hear from him till something goes wrong. Good O' Boy Circle, your either in or your out. This is important when it comes to keeping your $3K quarterly bonus. Discipline and training is not consistent.

Advice to Management

Get some new blood in lower management, current one is driving away good people.

2. "Non Competitive Pay Has Employees Looking Elsewhere"

Current Employee - Pipeline Controller in Midland, TX
    Current Employee - Pipeline Controller in Midland, TX

Pros

Lots of time off. Somewhat relaxed working environment.

Cons

The pay is NOT competitive with industry standards regardless of what the management would lead you to believe. The relaxed environment is becoming less and less relaxed.

Advice to Management

The employees in the control room haven't been happy for a while with the new schedule, raises, and bonuses. The