KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Refused to mail paycheck You will be a janitor, not a member service rep.

Apr 13, 2016 - Member Service Representative in Augusta, ME
    Business Outlook

Pros

The place was clean & sparkling, I was hired as a member services representative thinking it would be customer service work, greeting clients, giving tours, setting up memberships & answering phones!

Cons

I had to do all the cleaning of the entire gym at $8, includes mopping, wearing a backpack vacuum, filling chemical containers, cleaning both men & woman's locker rooms, washing all equipment, removing trash. My entire shift was cleaning. They refused to mail my paycheck & have withheld my paycheck for 2 months. Still never paid for my hard work. More like $0 an hour while the other girls flirt at the front desk with clients & make you do all the hard labor. You'll be too tired to enjoy your $10 a month free gym membership. The place is a joke.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Good place

Nov 30, 2021 - Assistant Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good place just gets repetitive.

Cons

Boring after a while. Same daily task

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

My opinion

Nov 28, 2021 - Sub Cleaner in Tulsa, OK
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free black card membership. Love the people I work with. Good if you need some kinda income perfect second job.

Cons

Planet Fitness does not pay well especially for what they have you doing. My pay in Oklahoma is $9.50hr. You can’t call in unless u find someone to cover for you they don’t care sick or not or else the manger will have to work your shift. If you work overnight you will be alone including females

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Planet Fitness.