KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great People, Product, & Purpose

Jul 28, 2021 - Customer Marketing Manager in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

It isn't every day that you find great people working at a high caliber to produce a product that produces great results for their customers. It's a rewarding combination and Planful has done an excellent job at prioritizing what it takes to make that unicorn of a combination a reality.

Cons

Because of the high growth (pro), there is often a need to implement new processes that can support the growth. I wouldn't consider this a con as much as it is a challenge to take Planful to the next level. In my experience, people have been very receptive to new ideas, you just have to be patient and persistent in bringing those to fruition.

Planful Response

Thank you so much for this incredible review. We're so glad that your time here at Planful has been rewarding. And yes we love hearing new ideas - patience and persistence as you said is key! We're growing and still have more to do, thanks for sharing.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Incredible Hiring Process and Team Culture

Oct 11, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Such a quick and enjoyable hiring process - the entire team at Planful is welcoming and supportive, creating an awesome culture to join!

Cons

There are no current cons

Planful Response

We're so happy to hear about your hiring process, we love our recruiting team! Thank you for sharing your experience and we're excited for what's to come.

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Challenges with changing leadership

Oct 28, 2021 - Software Consultant in Tulsa, OK
    Business Outlook

Pros

Worked remotely, varied clients so work stayed interesting and challenging

Cons

Wasn’t trained well when I started, lots of turnover, high level leadership at the time was seemingly blind to their employees feelings

Planful Response

We appreciate you sharing your former experience with us. We have been heavily focused on development trainings for our leaders and team members resulting in successful growth, as well as prioritizing wellness with award-winning programming. The growth we've seen professionally and personally is exciting and we can't wait to see where it goes.

Discover more reviews about Planful.