- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★
Well looked afterMar 4, 2021 - Producer in Liverpool, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Free games Lots of perks Internal opportunities
Work/life balance due to global business
- Current Contractor★★★★★Nov 17, 2022 - Anonymous ContractorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great Company culture, work-life balance, passionate employees
There really are none, it's great.
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Oct 28, 2022 - Software Engineer II in San Diego, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1) WLB is off the charts great, IF you happen to find the right team. 2) Benefits were really nice! Free PS membership each year. Discounts on Sony products. 3) Probably depends on the team, but technology is progressive for the most part, and can be a good challenge. 4) Managers were emotionally very supportive.
1) The pay is lower than other companies 2) They don't allow fully remote, but do hybrid, depending on the bigger group you're in 3) Promotion is difficult, and some managers promote by the length of time you spend with that title. I saw other people around me get promoted without fulfilling the cultural requirements 4) HR is very slow to respond. 5) Some teams are definitely stretched thin, and could hire more so that deadlines can be met for dependencies.Continue reading