Plex Systems, Inc. - Never been so driven in my career to see my employer lead the industry | Glassdoor

"Never been so driven in my career to see my employer lead the industry"

Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Plex Systems, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work life balance is a priority from the top down. We are growing fast, but employee experience is important and protected. I felt that from day one. Flexible work locations/styles, well-packaged, well-paid and well-recognized. There is little internal competition or politicking. Plex is like one big team, all driving towards the same goal with respect, kindness and an open mind to trying things out, being bold. The... drive for customer happiness (not just satisfaction) is like nothing I've ever seen in enterprise SaaS. Our products change the lives of manufacturers and their companies, we feel an owness to deliver and make them successful.

Cons

This culture isn't for everyone. It's fast paced and requires drive.

Advice to Management

I see strength in our executive team. Keep representing decisiveness and extreme focus. Appreciate how you take time to individually acknowledge employees.

Plex Systems, Inc.2019-10-15

"Fast Moving, Great Vision"

Current Employee - Sales in Troy, MI

I have been working at Plex Systems, Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros

The mainly new exec leadership team is pursuing a powerful vision and growth trajectory, and is open and transparent with all employees about it. The company has great people and a culture to support this plan. The headquarters facility has world class perks, but working from home is also encouraged and supported where necessary. This is a company that focuses on developing great people and empowers them to drive... change and growth while supporting balance.

Cons

The pace of change can be overwhelming, and long time employees may struggle with it initially, but the vision and transparency provides a solid foundation for why we're doing something this way.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, whilst maintaining the proper prospective on people.

Plex Systems, Inc.2019-09-26

"Plex has seen better days."

Current Employee - Technical Specialist in Troy, MI

I have been working at Plex Systems, Inc. full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

What's left of the culture isn't bad.

Cons

What's left of the culture is very little.

Plex Systems, Inc.2019-09-30

Discover more reviews about Plex Systems, Inc..