KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Intern, less than 1 year

Fantastic Team

Nov 11, 2021 - Business Development Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours, a team that's genuinely there to support you and help you grow, remote work options, skillset developments

Cons

None so far, I'm generally happy and hope to advance.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company to work for, for C#, JS, and SQL development

Oct 24, 2021 - Software Engineer I in Troy, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Plex is a great company to work for if you have skills in C#, JS, and SQL knowledge. They pay well, respect employees, and have a work-life balance.

Cons

I’ve found performance reviews to be vague sometimes. As someone seeking promotion to Engineer II, management can be vague on what specifically I can do to improve, in order to achieve it.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Poor support

Aug 30, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work/life balance, remote work, flexibility

Cons

When I started I loved the company and thought there was long term potential. There’s a combination of things that made it go downhill quick. The product is what it is, but there are a lot of unhappy customers and they certainly let the employees know depending on your position. It breaks you down. If you’re on the front lines, you take the heat and it often felt like you weren’t supported by your superiors. It would have been so nice just once for an executive to acknowledge that there were issues and to have a director/VP support you. RTO is overrated because it feels like you can’t use it. You don’t get paid out on any time when you leave. I truly hope Rockwell can turn it around for those left behind. Upper management and executives are clueless as to what goes on some days because they appear to look the other way. The pay is also not great. If you don’t root and advocate for yourself, no one else will.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Plex Systems, Inc..