Plug Smart - Great Company to work for! | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Company to work for!"

Current Employee - Engineer in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Plug Smart full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible work schedule, opportunity to work on both big and small projects. Great Work Culture, ESOP, etc.

Cons

The PTO's increase every year But they are relatively less comparing other companies I worked for. But could potentially be negotiated.

Plug Smart2019-06-19

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Employee-owned, fast-paced, and high-growth."

Current Employee - Director in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Plug Smart full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

100% employee-owned! Small enough to exercise your creativity, put your name on something, and help a growing team deliver great solutions for customers-- large enough to pursue big projects and nurture long-term client relationships. I'm always learning, and I'm always challenged.

Cons

Fast-paced work environment and remote working (when applicable) may not be for everyone.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring top talent.

Plug Smart2019-09-21

"GREAT & Growing Company"

Current Employee - Marketing in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Plug Smart full-time for less than a year

Pros

Although it is relatively small, this is a super fast growing company! The work hours are flexible, there is a great work culture, and there are many opportunities to grow within. You are able to speak freely and are encouraged to share your thoughts and ideas. Leadership is very involved, takes the time to know each employee, and are all welcoming and very easy to talk to. Everyone in the office is very friendly... and will make you feel apart of the team quickly. The company is employee owned and everyone on staff works very hard.

Cons

Being that so many people are on site at jobs, if you are in the office it can be nearly empty some days, or packed full on other days so you have to be prepared for every day to be different in the Columbus office!

Plug Smart2019-07-18

Discover more reviews about Plug Smart.