Plum District - Had All the Potential in the World | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Plum District

"Had All the Potential in the World"

Former Employee - Sales
Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Plum District full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Most of the people you will work with are AMAZING! I truly developed incredible relationships inside and outside of the office.

Cons

Things are constantly changing. It's a startup that has been funded by a board of investors. The company has not had a break even month to my knowledge and so the board continues to dictate changes to compensation, benefits and more in an effort to cut their costs so that eventually they will at least be able to not lose money. However, that can be quite detrimental to the existing staff.

Advice to Management

Treat your staff as if they are your teammates in achieving profitability and reward them for the hard work they are putting into getting you there. Just a simple "You're doing great!" or "Thanks for working so hard" can go a long way!

Other Employee Reviews for Plum District

1. "Great Start, learned alot"

Pros

This was a job where I learned and did so much. There was never a moment when I was bored. A lot of room for growth if you work for it. Great people also.

Cons

Poor leadership in the beginning

Advice to Management

Get more key players to keep growing

2. "Mom's Against Mom's"

Former Contractor - District Consultant
    Former Contractor - District Consultant

I worked at Plum District as a contractor

Pros

Had a wonderful Regional Manager who put together a great team for our district, was enthusiastic and positive. Very fun to work with.

Cons

Almost all districts were closed down without notice, all were fired. Was supposed to be a company of Mom's about Mom's and my wonderful regional was blocked out of the system as we were having our Monday morning meeting the day after Mother's Day!! Seriously????

Advice to Management

Be truthful and treat others as you would like to be treated.