Podium - I NEVER thought I'd love working anywhere as much as I love working at Podium. | Glassdoor

"I NEVER thought I'd love working anywhere as much as I love working at Podium."

Current Employee - Account Development Manager in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Podium full-time for less than a year

Pros

Most companies have mission statements just to have one. Not Podium. Our mission is "to to modernize the way business happens locally." Every single person in the building believes this in their SOUL, and it shines through in the work we do. We're building, marketing, and selling an incredible product that has limitless market potential, and it only keeps getting better and better. At Podium, you're surrounded by motivated, friendly, incredibly bright individuals who are determined to make amazing things happen. You're a part of an organization that is going places. You work in a beautiful new office, get fed catered meals, enjoy great benefits, and so much more. I literally can't say enough good things about working here. If you're good enough to work here, you should absolutely work here. You'd be crazy not to.

Cons

Our culture is incredibly fast paced, which is exciting for most, but exhausting for some. If you can't handle high pressure and a demanding work environment, Podium isn't for you.

Podium2019-03-14

"Best product, best people and pretty dang good money"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Podium full-time for more than a year

Pros

Commission, opportunities, benefits, gosh the product works and the company speaks for itself.

Cons

People who complain about their job. Just suck it up and go to work! Podium is not for everyone, it’s a fast paced environment so catch the wave or get left behind

Podium2020-02-01
  2. "Very few opportunities for long term success."

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Podium full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great office, tons of food, swag is pretty good, and great coworkers! If you are new to software sales and need calling experience, Podium is a great place to get it.

Cons

Your success at podium is determined more by your assigned vertical then your actual talent. Leaderships answer to those verticals that are suffering is to throw more bodies at them. The more people calling, the more they can sale. They have to hit their company number even if individuals can’t hit theirs. Unfortunately there isn’t much care given to those making the calls. They are very good at selling the story that “this” vertical has the most potential and we are right on the cusps of something great.

Podium2020-02-19

Discover more reviews about Podium.